We would be grateful if all our Guests could read the information below to ensure you are prepared for your stay with us
Arrival and Check-In
● We ask that guests don’t arrive earlier than the 4pm check-in time and, if possible. it would be great if you could let us know when you plan to arrive. An earlier check-in may be available on request, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. This is to give us the time to ensure your room is thoroughly deep cleaned before you arrive.
● To facilitate social distancing, we can only check-in one set of guests at a time, so we will ask you to wait in the porch and we will come and meet you there.
● If you need help with your luggage please let us know on arrival and we will be happy to help and leave this outside your room.
● There will be hand sanitiser at the entrance to and exit from the property if you could please use this throughout your stay whilst entering and exiting.
During your Stay
● We unfortunately will be unable to do our daily room refresh/tidy, however if you would like your bin emptied, please leave it outside your room.
● A tray has been provided for you to put all your used crockery on along with a post-it note to let us know what further supplies you need. There is a unit in the hallway or outside your room where you can leave the tray. On your return fresh supplies will be in a hamper outside your room.
● Anti-bacterial wipes will be provided in your room for your use whilst staying with us.
● A tea towel is provided in case you want to wash up crockery or glasses in between times We also provide a bottle opener – not much point in glasses without one! 🙂
● As part of the deep clean of the room, all teas, coffees, etc will be changed after each set of guests leave.
● We have had to remove all our lovely Harris Tweed cushions and throws temporarily but if you need a blanket this is provided in one of the dresser drawers. If you do use this, please leave it out of the drawer when leaving so that we can launder for the next guests.
● We will be staggering breakfast sittings to enable each room to arrive at separate times unless rooms are all in the same party. These will be at 8.00, 8.20 and 8.40. If you would like a particular sitting or need a slightly different time please let us know when booking, otherwise it will be arranged on a first come first served basis when you check-in.
● Our breakfast menu will now be pre-order, but don’t worry, we will still be offering a hearty full cooked breakfast.
● For our guests comfort and safety (and in line with government recommendations) we will wear face masks for serving breakfast as we will have to be in close proximity to serve and remove plates.
● Each guest room will be deep cleaned after every departure.
● Frequent touch points will be cleaned by us on a regular basis during the day e.g. front door, bannisters, room door handles etc.
● In the dining room all tables, chairs, condiments and surfaces will be sanitised after breakfast.
● Industrial strength cleaning solutions will be used for deep cleaning rooms, the dining area and frequently touched surfaces as advised by the authorities.
We pride ourselves on giving a warm and friendly welcome to Strath Lodge, these adjustments to the normal service are there for yours, other guests and our safety. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to email or phone us on 01855 811820 and we will be happy to help.
Dawn and Laurence